GUEST SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- 1 ¾ acres of grounds including award winning gardens with over one hundred different tropical plant varieties as well as Kariwak’s kitchen garden.
- Lounge in the library and TV room near the bar or in the hammocks near the waterfall pool.
- One main, ozonated, chlorine free swimming pool (3 feet shallow end, 7 feet deep end).
- One small, waterfall pool in the gardens (2 feet deep with ground and side jets).
- Daily complimentary shuttle bus to and from Pigeon Point Beach leaving the hotel around 10am and picking up at the beach around 4pm. Store Bay Beach is 5 minutes walk away. Beach towel service provided at Front Desk.
- Morning yoga, tai chi and qiqong classes 8-9.15am most mornings, complimentary to registered guests.
- Evening yoga classes and private yoga sessions available for an additional charge.
- A variety of bodywork treatments available by appointment through our therapy centre.
- Bird watching, sailing, horseback riding, island tours, watersports, car and bike rental can all be arranged by request.
- 24 rooms with air-conditioning, hot/cold shower, telephone, wireless internet, patio area.
- Hair dryer, clock radio, iron and ironing board, ice bucket and water pitcher in room.
- Extra mattress and/or crib available by request.
- Laundry service available (not dry cleaning or ironing).
- Early bird, self serve coffee and tea service from 5am – 7am for registered guests.
- Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner every day, salads, sandwiches and sweets throughout the day.
- Early children’s dinner available by request e.g. baby food and/or 6 o clock kids dinner.
- Special dietary needs accommodated by request; best to notify kitchen before arrival.
- Vegetarians welcome.