Kariwak Garlic, Parsley and Pepper Sauce
Makes 2 cups; keep refrigerated
- 1 Tobago hot pepper (a serrano may be substituted)
- 3 sweet peppers
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45mL) lime juice
- 3/4 cup (175mL) olive or canola oil (or combination of both)
- 3/4 tsp (3 mL) salt
- 1/3-1/2 cup(75-125 mL) parsley, roughly chopped
- Combine all ingredients in blender, except parsley. Process thoroughly.
- Add parsley and mix by hand.
- Serve with pan-fried or poached fish and steamed vegetables
Find more great Kariwak recipes in Cynthia's cookbook. Reserve your copies today!